Our innovative positive parenting program can help dramatically improve angry and aggressive child behaviors in kids of all ages, but especially ages 2-12. Please check us out our YouTube video to learn more about it!
It is designed to address defiance, fighting and arguing, excessive rough play and tough bedtime or morning routines, defiance and meltdowns. It will help you avoid ongoing struggle with your child’s aggression or anger. It is a simple way to get your child to behave better — without punishment, yelling, timeouts, and school conferences, with an investment of just a little time every week to gain a happier child and a more peaceful happy family.
This program is NOT designed to be a treatment for any diagnosed condition, or a substitute for therapy.
Our EVERYDAY PARENTING SOLUTIONS PROGRAM: Reducing Child’s Angry and Aggressive Behavior is designed to give concerned, busy parents like you a better way. It’s:
* Handy: Access it on any device.
* Easy: Just follow our simple, guided steps, for as little as 15 minutes a day.
* Immediate: You’ll see results within just a few sessions.
* Supportive: We show you what to say, what to do, and how to do it.
* Realistic. Created by parents and behavior specialists who have lived this issue, personally and professionally, with their own kids and hundreds of others.
* Smart. Built on the best, current thinking in behavioral science.
This is a new and innovative program that we are now launching (hence the low introductory price). We have worked with behavior specialists and over 50 experienced moms on its creation, and parents who have tried the program found it extremely helpful:
*80% of parents using the program reported a decrease in child’s aggressive behaviors after just 4 weeks
**100% of parents using the program reported an improvement on how they respond to their child’s angry or aggressive behaviors
What are moms saying about your program?
“Our family is benefitting so greatly from this program. My daughter and I live with my parents while I am returning college to become a middle school science teacher. My daughter, who is seven, is learning by leaps and bounds, and your program is proving to be a great asset in teaching her proper and acceptable behavior. Our family is united on working together to use this program. We move more slowly than some families might, but I cannot deny its effectiveness. Thank you so very much for the intentional thought put into this program. I cannot express my gratitude enough – and this is coming from a single mother who has read countless parenting and behavioral books! Your program gets right to the root of the issue, and my favorite part is that you give us real dialogue to help us communicate better with our children. It’s brilliant and I cannot get enough!”
Shannon S, Mom of 1
“I found a way to cool down before addressing my son’s behavior. I learned to communicate with him, and most of all, found a way to avoid screaming and yelling, which do not work in the first place. Can’t wait to read more of the weekly tips!!”
Marina S, mom of 3
“It’s a great parenting program that gives you lots of important points on how to deal with tantrums and aggressive behavior in kids. I’ve used most of the points in the program and I saw significant changes in my son’s behavior.”
Yana K, mom of 3
“In this program I’ve learned that calmly explaining and talking things through result in better results than screaming. I’ve also learned how to use positive reinforcements and specific praise.”
Angela M, mom of 2
“I like that the program centered on my actions. Modeling good behavior is the best way to teach children good behavior.”
Nina C, mom of 2
EVERYDAY PARENTING guides you through 12 simple and practical steps to better behavior that you can access through any device (anywhere, any time).
* Each session builds on the next, giving you the tools you need to help your child reduce or eliminate angry, aggressive behaviors.
* Spend as long as you need to on each session. As little as 15 minutes a day shows you the basics. Or dive into our extensive support tools for extra practice until these ideas become second nature.
* After just a few sessions, you should begin to notice changes. After all 12 sessions, you’ll marvel at what a difference you see in your child’s behavior and your relationship.
We believe changing behavior means changing what happens before, during, and after your kid’s outburst, tantrum or meltdown. Our parenting program shows you:
3 simple things, which take just 15 minutes a day, can help reduce aggressive behaviors, tantrums, fighting and outbursts in as little as 4 weeks:
And that’s all. We have 12 sessions worth of activities to help you, but you should be seeing positive results in as little as 4 weeks and better as you go along. Take as long as you need – no pressure and no hurry – you can save the most useful activities to your ToolBox, creating a personal tip list that works – quick and easy to review anytime. Learn these simple techniques and incorporate them into your life. It will become second nature and your family and your kids will be happier and more productive. We are with you every step of the way.
Let’s face it, the world is full of help for parenting advice on kids’ anger and aggression. But who has time to read, understand, and implement it all?
We know you’re busy and stressed. We know it’s hard enough to sort through a million generic parenting books, videos, blogs, and websites to figure out what works in your family — let alone know where to start and how to track your progress.
It shouldn’t have to be this way!
That’s why we’ve designed a program that features bite-sized, real-world steps that you can tailor to your own life.
It’s not based on a single school of thought — we’ve harvested the best ideas and put them together. Based on real life experiences of our founders with their own kids, grandkids and patients, the program was developed by parenting experts and a team of over 50 experienced mom advisors. This combined approach is realistic, easy, and successful.
You won’t find lots of theory and jargon in this program. We’ve made that invisible, so that all you see is the practical, just-show-me-what-to-do stuff. Behind these simple steps, though, lies a very solid, extensive base of proven scientific knowledge.
While most other parenting education is tied to a specific school of thought, our years of practical parenting experiences tell us that using one theory or approach is not the most effective way to address specific behavioral challenges. There are many theories, they overlap, and some are more effective with some challenges than others.
Based on our work with hundreds of children and parents, we selected the most appropriate positive, proactive and nurturing elements from four proven and complementary scientific approaches that work the best in specific practical situations. Then, we adapted them for everyday life, and laid them out in simple steps for you to follow.
Theories Behind the Models:
There are also several broad scientific theories in psychology that underpin the models we use:
To supplement these approaches with effective real-life methods, we also used techniques from parent–child interactive therapy and play therapy.
These techniques help us deal with the modern challenges like stress, unceasing multitasking, one-parent families, and struggles to keep up with the demands or parenting. This program is designed to help you eliminate power struggles between children and parents which consume enormous amount of time and energy. By learning how to eliminate power struggles we learn how to cooperate and set clear firm limits. We empower children to accept limits without frustration or rebellion.
The theory behind this program combines the best science has to offer to help you raise more confident, balanced and positive kids using nurturing, proactive and positive methods.
EverydayParenting was created by two experts in the field of parenting, with input from dozens of other specialists and moms.
Madlena Rozenblyum, LCSW. A licensed psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience helping families and children on a full range of behavioral and mental concerns. She is also a published author, speaker and a passionate believer in the power of positive parenting to improve child behavior and create happier families. She also draws on her life experience as a grandmother.
After many years working for a number of respected mental health organizations and child services agencies, Madlena currently has a private practice in New York. She specializes in family and parenting issues, working closely with families on enhancing effective parenting approaches and empowering parents and children to successfully acquire problem solving skills. Madlena also provides play therapy for young children focusing on decreasing anxiety and fears, improving attention span and concentration, eliminating physically aggressive behaviors and temper tantrums, helping children to make friends and overcome bullying. Madlena works with families helping them to talk with their children about difficult topics such as: sibling rivalry, anger, illness, death, drugs, sex, self-image, and self-confidence.
Madlena is a published author of two books and several articles on practical parenting. She is also a frequent speaker, having created a series of popular Lectures/Seminars/Workshops on different parenting topics for professionals at multiple local clinics and professional organizations as well as for parents at various regional community centers.
Madlena holds a Master’s degree in Social Work from Wurzweiler School of Social Work, New York.
Julia Berger is a founder of EverydayParenting.com. Julia is an entrepreneur and a mom of two awesome kids (ages 11 and 16). Her son struggled with various behavior difficulties since he was 2 years old. Julia has gone through dozens of books, combed through hundreds of articles and websites, as well as worked with developmental and behavioral experts, including Madlena. After these extensive, time-consuming efforts she implemented the right practical solutions to help her son become a well-adjusted boy and a successful student.
Having spent so much time and effort on discovering and implementing these successful techniques, Julia wanted to make it much easier for other parents to help address behavior challenges. So she teamed up with the same experts that helped her son to create this program and make it accessible and easy for other parents to use.
Prior to starting EveydayParenting.com, Julia had co-founded and, for over 10 years, managed a child services agency that employed hundreds of licensed and certified therapists, teaches and behavioral experts to help kids with various developmental delays, disabilities, as well as behavioral issues. Prior to that, Julia managed an educational software distribution company and worked for major healthcare communication agencies in NY City.
Julia is a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator and has completed several graduate courses including positive psychology and child psychology. Julia has also completed multiple continuing education courses in healthcare, child development, education and management. Julia holds a degree in Business and Psychology from Baruch College, City University of New York.
- Our advisory team of over 50 moms that worked with us over the last 10 months to help develop every element of this program. They, and their wonderful kids, have been instrumental in making this program the most useful and easy to implement. Comprised of first-time and experienced moms; from a mom of a toddler to a mom of 3 rambunctious boys; from stay-at-home moms to fill-time nurses, teachers and pharmacists, these moms generously shared their experience and time to make this program better for you.
- Paula Spencer Scott has written extensively about family and health; she’s also a mom of four and stepmom of two. She wrote BabyCenter’s “Your Baby/Child This Week” newsletters from birth to age 8 and was the longtime “Momfidence” columnist for Woman’s Day magazine, as well as a contributing editor to Parenting and BabyTalk. Her 11 books include her newest, Surviving Alzheimer’s, Momfidence, and the collaborations The Happiest Toddler on the Block (with Dr. Harvey Karp) and Bright From the Start (with Dr. Jill Stamm).
- Margarita Shakhmurov, LCSW. A licensed psychotherapist, an experienced family counselor and health services administrator, as well as a mother and a grandmother. Margarita has over 20 years of experience in family counseling, behavioral therapy and teaching.
- Lee Shapiro, MsEd. An experienced special education teacher and a retired school principal as well as a dedicated grandmother, Lee has over 30 years of experience working with young kids with behavioral issues and development delays, teaching and school administration.
Please try it risk free – visit our Purchase Page by clicking here
We are now working on developing new programs – please tell us what would like to see next!
Please indicate which ones you are interested in and sign up for our newsletter
Try our program now risk free, so you can try it and see how this program is right for you. Take advantage of our low introductory pricing while it lasts:
- $19.95 per month for as long as you need it with Risk Free trial – cancel anytime during the first 30 days with no questions asked. Finish in just a couple of months or keep our content and support for as long as you need – (cancel anytime with no obligation beyond what you paid) – it’s all up to you.
- $49.95 one time for the full program. Take all the time you need. Free online support for 3 months. Risk Free Trial – cancel any time during the first 30 days with no questions asked.
Buy it now.
As a full member you will gain:
- Access to all 12 sessions (one per week) each containing 2-3 simple activities we recommend you do with your child each week, expert parenting tips and tools, as well as relaxation and bonding activities for you and your kid.
- Exclusive access to personal e-mail consultations with our child behavior experts!
Please visit your account page, click here